Warren Wireless is proud to be the fastest and most reliable affordable internet service provider for the Mahoning Valley, by offering service at extremely affordable rates to low-income consumers.
We believe that affordable internet access is essential to promoting digital literacy. Our service provides access to education, jobs, entertainment, news, while connecting consumers with family, friends, and emergency services.
What We Offer
15 mbps down / 2mbps up, 200GB monthly allowance – $10/month (no hidden fees, taxes included). This service is provided over the same cutting-edge wireless network that services our high-bandwidth residential, commercial, and government clients, using the same hardware and technology.
Households participating in or meeting the qualifications for any of the below programs are eligible to sign-up for Warren Wireless Lifeline service:
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Federal Public Housing Assistance
- Tribal-specific programs: Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance, Tribally-Administered Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TTANF), Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations (FDPIR), Head Start
- Veterans Pension and Survivors Benefit Programs
- Income at or below 135% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines
Federal rules prohibit eligible low-income consumers from receiving more than one Lifeline discount per household. An eligible consumer may receive a discount on either a wireline or wireless service, but not both. A consumer whose household currently is receiving more than one Lifeline service must select a single Lifeline provider and contact the other provider to de-enroll from their program. Consumers violating this rule may also be subject to criminal and/or civil penalties.